Click here for one of the least expensive places to buy high quality, thick, full color, business cards. They have quantities as low as 100 for $10, of course you get better deals as you get into higher quantities.
Your Mailing List Provider is one of the least expensive solutions for managing an email list. It lacks some of the fancier features like the other providers, but is very cost effective.
Get 250 premium quality, color business cards FREE! Order today! Click here.
I’m sure you’ve seen this before. The things you should know… You have to pay for shipping (about $7 last I checked), and you have to pay more if you don’t want the name of the company on the back of the cards. Additionally, this offer has been so popular that the templates used by this company are very common and you are fairly likely to end up with a business card that looks just like someone else.
I suggest the other business card place I have listed instead, but these folks do a fine job. I only recommend the other because they don’t have as many sneaky sales hoops to jump through.
An autoresponder lets you automatically send out emails to people who request information. Specifically, advanced autoresponders allow you to send out multiple emails. For example, one the first day after signing up, then another a couple days later, etc. Click here
Here’s a tool you can use to build your own shopping cart, or I can help you build a shopping cart using this service.
The right pictures make all the difference, both on your website and in your printed materials. I found a place where you can get photos for as little as a dollar each. Click here to check it out.
Easy free software that allows you to change anything that you can print into a pdf. When you install it it adds a virtual printer to your list of printers and when you print to the PrimoPDF printer it allows you to save the document as a pdf. Click here
This website allows you to easily send large files by email. Click here
If you’d like to encode your emails so they don’t get picked up by spam harvesters click here
Here are some basic tips for to help you create copy/content for your website.
1) Write as though you are talking tone person
- WRONG WAY: We provide excellent customer service for our clients
- RIGHT WAY: You will receive excellent customer service when you
work with us.
2) Write in “you” language not “us” language, in other words put the reader first
- WRONG WAY: We give you this benefit
- RIGHT WAY: You get this benefit when you work with us
- WRONG WAY: We provide free delivery
- RIGHT WAY: When you purchase this product, you get free delivery
3) Give specific examples whenever possible
- WRONG WAY: We save our clients money
- RIGHT WAY: Our average client in 2005 saved $3,021.
4) Avoid qualifying language
WRONG WAY: We like to say we’re the best value in town
RIGHT WAY: Our clients tell us we’re the best value in town
RIGHT WAY VERSION 2: Are you ready for the best value in town?
5) Use titles, bullet lists and bold – people tend to skim through websites so they might just read the titles, subtitles and bold text
None of these tips are steadfast rules. You’ll find there are times when they don’t fit into
the message you’re trying to communicate.